Culture Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IST OF APRİL

Go down

IST  OF APRİL Empty IST OF APRİL

Post  burhan 21/2/2008, 18:08

Ist of april is the day of joke the funniest thino n that day is youre free to make joke anybady you want to.I do not know hom ıt began but ıt is really funny.In my country, turkiye, ıt is alsa acceptedas the beginina of the spring.But we and my frends do not celebrade the beginina of the sprina we just focus on the jokes we will make sametimes our teachers makes us joke during the lesson because they are generally really serious persants we fall in their tricks.I love ıst of April and my teachers why did I join that project?I'm really hapy to join thay project I joined that project because I wanted to. I'm workin in that king of international projectsfor two years. I'm too happy to wolk with teacher Gülay Actuallyy there was not organized those projects school would be too boring.It briyas really excitement in our lessons.I like gettina in touch wity goreion children and countrıes. It is really nice to try to speak English.It makes me excited and happy I again want to underline that I am really happy to join that project and work with teacher Gülay.

burhan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum