Culture Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Market!

2 posters

Go down

The Market! Empty Interesting

Post  mert 29/2/2008, 21:06

Daniel do you have pictures of that day? I would like to see... Embarassed

mert

Back to top Go down

The Market! Empty The Market!

Post  daniel 29/2/2008, 10:29

Hi!

I am sorry, but I was too tired to tell you what happened yesterday, so I will try now.
So at 4 o'clock we went to the place where we had to make the exhibition. It was pretty cold, although the day before yesterday it was a very pleasant, spring day. When we arrive we prepared our tables and started making mărţişoare. Some of us invited people to see the mărţişoare we did before and if they wanted they could buy. We did not say any price, people on the street gave as much as they wanted to!
It was fun and we sold almost all our products!
Some people liked our work , some didn't, but I think it is correct to be like that!
Some asked us what we are going to do with the money. I don't know. It is for us. We have to decide what to do with it. Maybe donate, maybe buying something with it for the class or maybe going out and taking 9 pizza for 28 people! Why do grown-ups care so much for this?
Because what it really meant was the joy and fun we had, and that feeling that your work is appreciated and prised.

I think it was an excellent day for all of us! we even had small coloured flags to advertise our school and the project!

Bye for now

daniel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum