Culture Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

buna!

Go down

buna! Empty buna!

Post  alexandrai 25/3/2008, 19:15

Buna!ce mai faceti?astazi pe data de 25.03.2008 s-a mancat peste dar si cu mamaliga.ma bucur foarte mult ca suntem prieteni ca sa pot vorbi si eu cu cineva drag ca voi.eu nu prea aveam multi prieteni dar acum am foarte multi si sunt foarte fericita pentru ca am prieteni turci si spanioli pe care acum imi sunt ca frati pentru ca si asa nu am frati.
sunny king santa flower Smile Very Happy imi place mult acest proiect pentru ca este foarte educativ am ocazia sa invat turca si spaniola.sper ca si dupa acest proiect sa ramanem prieteni.papa va pup dulce Razz

Hello!

How are you! Today on 25 of march we could eat fish and mamaliga.That is because our lent is about to stop. It was delicious!
I am glad we are friends so I can talk to someone dear as you are.I didn't use to have many friends but now I have you my dear friends from Spain and Turkey. You are like brothers and sisters to me.
I like this project because I learn words in Spanish and Turkish.i also learn a lot about thes countries. We talked about spain and its culture and about Turkey and ita people.

I would like to be friends long after this project stops...

alexandrai

Back to top Go down