Culture Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SALUT! Hello!

Go down

SALUT! Hello! Empty SALUT! Hello!

Post  mirel 25/3/2008, 20:52

MA numesc Serban Mirel si am 12 ani.Am 42 de kg. .Imi place foarte mult scoala study ,in special engleza,mate ,sportul bounce si desen.Imi place sa calatoresc Arrow in special la munte.Imi place baschetul Basketball .azi la scoala a fost ziua colegei mele .Toate orele de engleza sunt interesante pentru ca doamna claudia mihalcea le face sa fie extraordinare.Imi place muzica,in special hip-hop.Nu sunt niciodata hotarat in ceea ce fac in acel moment.Cei mai buni prieteni din clasa sunt:adi,marius,ioana,maria,bibi,almira etc.eu sunt acesta pe scurt Very Happy

I am Mirel , I am a boy and I am 12. I have 42 kg. I like school a lot especially English, maths and Arts. I like travelling especially to the montains. I also love basketball.
Today, at school it was Bibi's birthday. Bibi is my classmate and she is 12 now. We drank juice and ate candies. We usually pull gently the person celebrated's ear. Do you do the same?

I like music/hip-hop! I am never too sure what i am going to do in the next moment.
My best friends in the class are : adi, marius. ioana,maria, bibi, almira. This is me! Briefly!
mirel
mirel

Back to top Go down